NBA legend Scottie Pippen owns a $10 million mansion in South Florida that he rented out to a comedian who basically trashed the place, causing thousands of dollars worth of damage and now he’s filed a lawsuit.
Pippen rented the Ft. Lauderdale home to Lindsay Glazer and her husband, Jacob Woloshin. They signed a lease to pay $30,000 a month. Glazer was also required to by the terms of the lease to obtain a $1 million renter’s insurance policy.
The Blast is reporting that Pippen discovered over a hundred thousand dollars in damages after Glazer vacated the property.
Here’s a list of issues that Pippen has to deal with in the wake Glazer’s rental of the property:
– Allowing her “domestic animals” to urinate in the house
– Damaging the front gate
– Damaging the entertainment system
– Destroying countless cabinets and drawers
– Failing to pay the rent and utilities in a timely manner
– Failing to obtain renter’s insurance
– Stealing household items, including a Cuisinart knife set
– Causing the home to be infected with insects
The situation also took a strange turn when Glazer sent out a press release defending herself and making fun of Pippen, The Blast reported. She claims he inaccurately said she was part of the Glazer family that owns the NFL’s Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Manchester United soccer club.
On top of the foregoing, Glazer is also said to be starting a GoFundMe account to pay for the knives Pippen claims she stole.
Glazer also claims the lawsuit contains a “plethora of factual inaccuracies” and says – via a press release – that she has yet to be served with legal papers.
Check out Glazer’s act below: